Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 71 (CD16)

Well, due to some unforeseen events, I'll be needing to travel from CD18-22, so in order to avoid frustrating temperature disturbances right around ovulation, I decided to start trying to trigger ovulation early.

So, last night I slept with the blinds open and without my eye mask. I didn't feel as rested when I woke up, but my cervix was quite open, and I continued having creamy/wet mucus, so I'm really hoping it works. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment:

Katja said...

I sure am happy to find your blog! I am a late ovulator also and trying to get things sorted with vitamins. However, I am thinking about lunaception, but I am a little sceptical about it. But, I'll see what happens to you and maybe I'll start trying it in the next cycle... Good luck to you!