Sunday, October 19, 2008

CYCLE 39


Well, I just finished up cycle 39, my fifth Lunaception cycle.

Throughout the first part of my cycle, I kept my eye mask on. I sleep very well with it on now, and it's become so much of a habit now that I don't really even think about it much. I think that my body has gotten used to these experiments that I put it through. I used to have scattered days of creamy and eggwhite mucus a week, or even sometimes two weeks before I'd actually ovulate... for the past few months, however, I haven't had any of the most fertile mucus until after I'd tried triggering ovulation with the night lighting.

From CD22-24 I slept with my eyemask off and a night light on in the bedroom. I purposely planned this for a weekend, since I know I don't sleep as well during those days. Eggwhite mucus showed up, and -- sure enough -- soon after the three nights of light, I had my temperature shift.

My luteal phase temperatures are still quite even and level when compared with my pre-Lunaception luteal phases. This cycle I had a 12-day luteal phase, which -- although isn't anything to write home about -- is sufficient.

No new observations this month... overall, however, I've been pleased with how cooperative my body has been and with how easy my charts are to interpret.

On to cycle 40!

No comments: