Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 11 (14dpo)

I'm hoping AF will show up later today. I had quite a bit of creamy CM in my Diva Cup this morning, so that's probably a good sign. Waiting for AF is just annoying, even if you do know there's no way you're pg. And I haven't had a 13 day LP (like it would be if it comes today) since July; and I've only had one 14-day LP EVER. I need to learn more patience I guess.

Oh, and, yes, I had another 97.9 temp this morning. I even checked my temp again later after I had been up for awhile just to make sure that my thermometer wasn't wonky... and it gave me a different temp, so at least I know the thermometer's not just stuck on 97.9 or something.

ETA:
Still no AF. We went on a long walk this afternoon and when we got back my lower back was somewhat sore, as if cramps were starting, but now I'm thinking it was probably just sore from our walk. So... looks like my LP this month is at least 14 days. Pretty amazing.

No comments: