Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 12 (CD1 of cycle #36)

I totally messed up the good consistency I had going.

From 12-6am, DH & I were asleep on the couch with NO eye mask. When I woke up I was shivering, since we had left the patio door open. Waking temp: 97.0

From 6-9am, DH & I went back to bed and I used my eye mask to fall asleep for another three hours. Waking temp: 97.7

I had lots of brown and red in my Diva this morning, so I'm assuming AF is here, and I'm just now (10:30a) starting to feel cramps coming on. We're going out to a movie, so I'm going to make myself some Raspberry Leaf tea to take with on the drive, and some Midol just in case.

All in all, though, I'm excited to start a fresh new cycle!

ETA:
Well, AF definitely hit full force, in the middle of our Chinese buffet... should have known today wouldn't have been a great day to go out to eat, but DH's been craving Chinese for awhile now and we figured it'd be a good date -- along with our movie.

No comments: