Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day 4 (7dpo)

About my temps...

Three of these past days I temped within a half hour of my normal temping time, so those should be fine without adjustment, but yesterday I slept in and it was higher... with that adjusted, my last four temps would be:

97.7
97.9
98.0 (adjusted)
97.9

So, fairly consistent. It'll be interesting to see over time if it helps to give me more steady temps.


Also, another thing I noticed about my eye mask but failed to mention...
Over the past few days when I've woken up I've noticed my eyes have felt VERY dry... to the point where when I put my glasses on, my vision is still kind of blurry. Once I put my contacts in, they're fine. So perhaps the extra moisture from the contact solution helps them from being so dried out?

I'm not entirely sure why this is happening, and I'm thinking of washing my eye mask by hand with mild soap to get rid of any possible chemical irritants. Otherwise, I'm wondering if it's possible that somehow the pressure of the fabric against my eyes (it does have an extra pillowy "pad" that goes across the eyes) prevents my eyes from closing tightly enough to prevent them from getting dried out during the night? Perhaps that's a bit far-fetched, but since it's only happened recently, I definitely think that my dry eyes are somehow associated with my eye mask.

No comments: