Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 8 (11dpo)

Guess what my temp was this morning? Yet another 97.9. If it weren't for those two mornings waking up late where I had higher temps, I think I'd probably start wondering if something was wrong with my thermometer!

Last night I slept well, but woke up one time when it was still dark out with my eye mask slipped up over my forehead. This morning when the alarm went off at 6:15, I felt incredibly awake... and that's coming from someone who up until a week or so ago was used to sleeping in until 8am!


Some more observations...

I made up this chart awhile ago, but it doesn't exactly follow in line with the "less light = shorter cycle" theory (which is what they say should happen for Lunaception), because according to that, Nov/Dec are the longest.
But when you look at what actually happened those months, it's rather interesting...

We moved to our new, MUCH lighter apartment in August, so cycle 28 (Sept) was my first in this apartment.

OVULATION DATES -
Previous September average : CD18
Cycle 28 in lighter apartment : CD22

October seemed normal.

Previous November average : CD21
Cycle 30 in lighter apartment : CD31
Previous November LPs: 13 days
Cycle 30 LP: 12 days

Previous December average : CD22
Cycle 31 in lighter apartment : CD27
Previous December LPs: 13 days
Cycle 31 LP: 12 days

January had a slightly later than normal.
February seemed normal.
March & April had shorter LPs than normal.

Obviously, that wouldn't explain why June would have my shortest cycles ( s on CD18, 19, 18), but I did think it was interesting.

No comments: