Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day 3 (6dpo)


Just a quick note on how my eye mask has been working for me...

I've been putting it on every night with the strap adjusted tightly, but at least once a night I wake up with it off. One night it had just slipped up on my forehead; one night it was on my pillow; and last night it had somehow made its way to the floor. I think it's trying to escape.

As far as my sleep... I've found that I do fall asleep a lot more quickly and have been waking up less often in the mornings before the alarm goes off, but thus far haven't felt especially more well-rested.

And as far as my cycle goes... well, it's still too early to tell at this point, especially since I'm in my LP already and just started using it at what looks to be 4dpo. So... we wait and see.

No comments: